Nezumi (CR 1/2)
AC: 13 (+3 ashigaru armor), touch 10, flat-footed 13
Hit Dice: 1d8+2 (6 hp)
Fort +4, Ref +0, Will -1
Speed: 40 ft.
Space: 5 ft./5 ft.
Base Attack +0; Grapple -5
Attack: Nagamaki +3 melee; or unarmed strike +2 melee or composite shortbow +1 ranged
Full Attack: Nagamaki +3 melee; or unarmed strike +3 melee or composite shortbow +1 ranged
Damage: Nagamaki 2d4+1/x3; unarmed strike 1d4+1; composite shortbow 1d6+1
Special Attacks/Actions: -
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 11, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6
Special Qualities: Nezumi traits
Feats: Weapon Focus (nagamaki)
Skills: Climb +4, Hide +1, Jump +4, and Move Silently +1
Advancement: By character class
Organization: Solitary, team (2-9), band (10-60), or pack (76-95)
Nezumi Traits (Ex): Nezumi benefit from a number of racial traits:
- Low-light Vision: Nezumi can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +2 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks. Nezumi are naturally stealthy.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison and disease. Nezumi are resistant to illness and toxins.
- Immune to the Shadowlands Taint: Nezumi can never have Taint score, and suffer no ill effects from exposure to the Shadowlands. They can still be harmed by effects such a the cloud of Taint spell or the special attacks of Shadowland creatures, however.
- Keen Scent: Nezumi have a better sense of smell than humans do, and are often more able to distinguish humans from each other by scent than by sight. As a feat, a nezumi with a Wisdom of 11 or higher can take Scent, which is equivalent to the special ability described in the DUNGEON MASTER'S Guide.