Flyer (CR 1)
AC: 14 (+1 size, +1 Dex, +2 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 13
Hit Dice: 2d8 (9 hp)
Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +5
Speed: 20 ft., fly 60 ft. (average)
Space: 5 ft./5 ft.
Base Attack +2; Grapple -3
Attack: Dagger +2 melee or 2 claws +2 melee; bite +1 melee
Full Attack: Dagger +2 melee or 2 claws +2 melee; bite +1 melee
Damage: Dagger 1d4-1; Claw 1d3-1, bite 1d4-1
Special Attacks/Actions: None
Abilities: Str 8, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 14
Special Qualities: Saurial qualities
Feats: Weapon Finesse (bite)
Skills: Hide +12, Listen +7, Move Silently +7, Search +5, and Spot +7
Advancement: By character class
Climate/Terrain: Warm forest and mountain
Organization: Solitary, gang (2-5), band (6-9), or tribe (10-60 plus 50% noncombatants, plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 10 adults, plus 1 5th-level captain)
- +2 to save vs. sonic spells and effects
- -2 to save vs. gaseous spells and effects
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Cold Susceptibility (Ex): Saurials take double damage from cold.
- Saurials using weapons made for non-saurials have a -1 penalty to hit, and vice versa.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, others vary by location.
These creatures are scaly and usually cold-blooded. The reptilian subtype is only used to describe a set of humanoid races, not all animals and monsters that are truly reptiles.