Finhead (CR 1)
AC: 15 (+5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 15
Hit Dice: 2d8+4 (13 hp)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3
Speed: 30 ft.
Space: 5 ft./5 ft.
Base Attack +2; Grapple -3
Attack: Huge falchion +5 melee or 2 claws +5 melee; tail lash +0 melee
Full Attack: Huge falchion +5 melee or 2 claws +5 melee; tail lash +0 melee
Damage: Huge falchion 2d6+5 or claw 1d4+3, tail lash 1d3+3
Special Attacks/Actions: None
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 11, Cha 11
Special Qualities: Saurial qualities
Feats: Combat Reflexes
Skills: Climb +6, Hide +4, Listen +6, Move Silently +4, and Spot +6
Advancement: By character class
Climate/Terrain: Warm forest and mountain
Organization: Solitary, gang (2-5), band (6-9), or tribe (10-60 plus 50% noncombatants, plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 10 adults, plus 1 5th-level captain)
- +2 to save vs. sonic spells and effects
- -2 to save vs. gaseous spells and effects
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Cold Susceptibility (Ex): Saurials take double damage from cold.
- Saurials using weapons made for non-saurials have a -1 penalty to hit, and vice versa.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, others vary by location.
These creatures are scaly and usually cold-blooded. The reptilian subtype is only used to describe a set of humanoid races, not all animals and monsters that are truly reptiles.