Faerie Dragon (CR 4)

Tiny Dragon
Alignment: Always chaotic good
Initiative: +0; Senses: darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, Listen +9, and Spot +9
Languages: Draconic, Common, Sylvan, and Elven. Telepathy 2 miles with other faerie dragons

AC: 15 (+2 size, +3 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 15
Hit Dice: 2d12+2 (15 hp)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7
Speed: 15 ft., 60 ft. (good)
Space: 2 1/2 ft./0 ft.
Base Attack +2; Grapple -11
Attack: Bite +4 melee
Full Attack: Bite +4 melee
Damage: Bite 1
Special Attacks/Actions: Spells, breath weapon
Abilities: Str 11, Dex 11, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 16
Special Qualities: Improved invisibility, immunities, SR 21
Feats: Hover
Skills: Hide +5, Listen +9, Search +9, and Spot +9
Advancement: 3-5 HD (Tiny); 6 HD (Small)
Climate/Terrain: Temperate and warm forest
Organization: Solitary or clan (3-6)
Treasure/Possessions: Double standard

Source: Converted

Improved Invisibility (Su): A faerie dragon can turn invisible and attack as if using the spell improved invisibility. The effect can be dispelled, but the faerie dragon can create it again as a free action on its next turn.

Breath Weapon (Su): Cone, 5 feet, once every 1d4 rounds; Reflex save (DC 12) or wander aimlessly in a state of euphoric bliss for 2d6 rounds. Creatures so affected cannot act, and lose their Dexterity bonus to AC. The victim can keep his mind on the situation if he succeeds at a Will save (DC 12) each round; if he fails, he completely loses interest in the matters at hand for the duration of the breath weapon's effect.

Spells: Faerie dragons can replicate arcane spells (65% chance) as 6th-level sorcerers (save DC 13 + spell level) or divine spells (35% chance) as 8th-level druids (save DC 14 + spell level).

Immunities (Ex): Faerie dragons are immune to sleep and paralysis effects.

Telepathy: Faerie dragons can communicate telepathically with one another with a range of 2 miles.

The Faerie Dragon first appeared in Monster Manual II (Gary Gygax, 1983).