Swanmay - Exalted Prestige Class
This Prestige class uses elements that may not be applicable to the Forgotten Realms Campaign
Swanmays are members of a secretive order sworn to protect wilderness areas from evil. Their most distinctive feature is their ability to adopt the form of a swan, which they use primarily for mobility. The order accepts only women who are committed to the cause of good and who already possess an affinity for the natural world. Only druids and rangers can become swanmays. It is very rare for even multiclass characters to join the swanmay order.
Swanmays often live in communal lodges near bodies of water secluded in deep forests. On the rare occasions when they travel beyond their woods to adventure, it is to oppose an evil force that threatens the larger wilderness. They are very secretive, and avoid revealing their true nature even to adventuring companions.
Hit Die: d8
To qualify to become a Swanmay, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Gender: Female
- Alignment: Any good
- Skills: Knowledge (nature) 8 ranks, Speak Language (Sylvan), Survival 8 ranks
- Feats: Sacred Vow, Vow of Purity,
- Spells: Able to cast speak with animals.
- Special: The character must have the wild empathy class feature.
- Special: Knowingly or not, a character must perform a great service for another swanmay before she can join the order.
Book of Exalted Deeds
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.