Knight of the Blue Moon - Faerun Prestige Class
This is a Forgotten Realms Exclusive Class
Knights of the Blue Moon are elite soldiers in the endless battle against the Mistress of the Night. Their tactics are strictly governed by the phase of the moon, for they are strongest when the moon is full and weakest when the moon is new. Drawing on Selûne's tidal influence over the Weave, they attack when the moon is waxing and their offensive powers grow strong, and they defend when the moon is waning and their defensive powers move to the fore.
Cleric/sorcerers and paladin/sorcerers make good Knights of the Blue Moon, for they combine a diverse array of spontaneously cast spells with the ability to channel the divine power of their deity. Cleric/bards and even ex-bard/paladins can also become Knights of the Blue Moon, although they are far less common.
Hit Die: d8
To qualify to become a Knight of the Blue Moon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Alignment: Any good
- Skills: Concentration 8 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 4 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks.
- Feats: Craft Magic Arms And Armor, Lunar Magic, and either Weapon Focus (heavy mace) or Exotic Weapon Proficiency (shuriken),
- Base Attack Bonus: +4
- Spells: Ability to cast arcane spells spontaneously.
- Patron Deity: Selûne or Mystra.
- Special: Ability to turn undead, membership in the Order of the Blue Moon (see page 44, Waterdeep).
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.