Fiend-Blooded - General Prestige Class
This is a general Prestige class that may be applicable to the Forgotten Realms Campaign
Every now and then, a fiend or half-fiend will find its way to the lands of the humanoid races and, in the guise of a mortal man or woman (or, in especially rare and gruesome cases, not), take a native mortal for its lover. Generations later, the mortal descendants of such a union occasionally display a natural talent for the arcane arts. Those who pursue magical study in earnest begin to feel a calling from deep within their flesh, whispering of the hidden power of their fiendish heritage. With careful exploration, such a spellcaster can slowly bring the power of that lineage to the surface, shaping it to his own purposes - to focus and empower his own magical advancement.
Hit Die: d4
To qualify to become a Fiend-Blooded, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Race: Any humanoid race (cannot already be a half-fiend)
- Alignment: Any non-good alignment
- Skills: Concentration 8 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 8 ranks, Knowledge (the planes) 8 ranks
- Feats: Blood Calls To Blood, Eschew Materials,
- Spellcasting: Must be able to cast 2nd-level arcane spells without preparation
Heroes of Horror
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.